|Remuneration:||– R20000 negotiable according to experience|
|The employment level:||Middle / Senior|
|Employment policy:||Employment equity position|
Sports Marketing / Brand Manager (Sandton, Johannesburg)
Salary: R 20,000 per month + 7% commission on product / advertisement placement deals.
A sports entertainment agency based in Sandton, Johannesburg is looking for a Sports Marketing / Brand Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will lead and coordinate multiple campaigns within budget and achieve the brand’s strategic goals for the agency and clients.
The Sports / Brand Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for managing key digital, media and sponsorship accounts for the app, online TV channel and the agency’s new magazine.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the daily activities of the marketing and sales department
- Plan, coordinate and supervise the implementation of marketing plans and strategies
- Plan, execute and manage content consumption on all platforms – subscriber traffic management
- Identify business opportunities with new, existing and potential customers
- Market and sell advertising space in the agency’s app, print and online points of sale, according to client needs
- Conceptualize and execute sponsorship and product placement strategies with various brands and companies
- Approach and work with clients to understand their business needs and provide optimal marketing, sales and product placement solutions to increase brand mileage
- Have a trusting relationship with management and be able to translate goal briefs to create top-notch brand activation tasks and activities
- Create return on investment (ROI) opportunities
- Continuously ensure that there is consistent brand alignment throughout all work produced
- Translate market research information (demographics, media usage, ratings, and type of content in a given vehicle) to choose the best possible location for the ad campaign
- Research and analysis of post-campaign data
- Sending invoicing and general administrative communication.
- Foster brand presence by attending and representing the agency at various industry events
- Track and monitor overall account performance to meet revenue goals
NB: Only qualified candidates will be considered
Send CV / portfolio to: [email protected]
- Marketing and sales / sports marketing
Football news agency
Posted on 02 Dec. 09:28, closing date Jan 30